Patient Tracking System (PTS) offers several Digital solutions for Patient-Rated Outcome Measures (PROMS):
The below mentioned CYP and Adult IAPT Routine Outcomes are administered electronically in session or remotely between appointments. Scores and graphs are generated automatically in an instant saving 5-30 minutes of clinician time depending on the type of rating scale used by the service user.
- Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) – Users need to acquire a license from Youth in Mind.
- Revised Children’s Anxiety and Depression Scale (RCADS)
- PHQ 9 and GAD 7
- Goal-Based Outcomes
- International Personality Disorders Examination Screening Questionnaire
- Electronic version of Eating Disorders Examination Screening Questionnaire (digital EDE-Q)
- The Adult Self Report Scale (ASRS) for ADHD
- Coming soon – Vanderbilt and more.
The application also offers several Clinician Rated Outcome Measures as well Clinical Scales (CROMS):
- Clinician-Rated Tools – GAF | CGAS | BPRS | YMRS | MMSE